Event Coordinator Needed
We are looking for someone to fill this position on an interim basis until the end of this fiscal year which will be August 31. If you are interested in this position, please send a bio and qualifications to Gloria Beste, HTC Women’s Club Assistant Director, at email@example.com. The job description is below.
The HTC Women’s Club bylaws state the “Event Coordinator works with all committee chairs to ensure a timeline is followed for all events; elicits a team to assist her; is the liaison for scheduling events; reviews, revises, and signs all contracts after seeking board approval of such; coordinates events with both clubhouse restaurant staff and the HTC Lifestyle Director; and keeps the director informed of all progress.”
1) Works with all committee chairs to ensure a timeline is followed for all events – this is a leadership position to coordinate events during the year. Does not serve on the event committees. Solicits committee chair(s) and committee members to carry out responsibilities for each major event. Guides and directs committee to stay within the guidelines of planning each event. Follows up with event committees to make sure the event runs on time and efficiently and helps with any problems that may arise during the planning phase or during the actual event.
2) Elicits a team to assist her – team would be two to three Women’s Club members that would like to work alongside the EC and help with the coordination of events. Purpose is to have someone that can take over if the EC is not available to perform duties and to mentor someone to possibly step into the position at a future date.
3) Liaison for scheduling events – the Women’s Club has at least one event each month. The EC is responsible for securing appropriate dates and times for each event.
4) Reviews, revises, and signs all contracts after seeking board approval of such.
5) Coordinates events with both clubhouse restaurant manager and the HTC Lifestyle Director – makes sure that both of these areas understand what events will be taking place and the logistics of each, so as to not overlap with other events.
6) Keeps the director informed of all progress.